Home

Metro Exodus manual

Metro Exodus tells a story that happens after the good ending to Metro: Last Light. A good ending is as follows: Artyom is stopped from using the detonator. Shadows will appear in the area and they deal with Korbut and his mercs. However, if you have chosen the wrong ending, in which Artyom sacrifices his life and dies, it will not be taken into account. The story in Metro Exodus tells the. Welcome to IGN's Metro Exodus Walkthrough, which will lead you through every step of Metro Exodus from the title screen to the final credits

Metro Exodus is the third installment of the fan-favorite series by 4A Games, and the first such extensive game in the franchise. Our guide includes a walkthrough for every main and side mission. Our walkthrough for Metro Exodus has been divided into locations - Moscow, the Volga, the Caspian Sea, Taiga, and the Dead City Does anyone know of a downloadable manual for Metro Exodus ? I have searched but cannot find one. When I play Exodus I keep having a line of 6 white squares containing black numbers at the bottom right. These numbers keep changing. What are they? I also get white icons with black designs in the top left of the screen. Again there does not seem to be any explanation so can anyone tell me what. For handy tips, check out our Metro Exodus weapons guide, weapon upgrade locations, and Metro Exodus crafting guide. Metro Exodus's hostile world starves you of resources. Vital med kits, ammo and..

Metro Exodus. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Metro Exodus > General Discussions > Topic Details. Kai. Feb 16, 2019 @ 5:39pm Manual Save? I just lost a whole level. Had finished Yamantau, was roaming in Caspian, now after launching the game again, im back in the train right after volga. This needs a lot a bug fixing. < > Showing 1-7 of 7 comments. Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created

Metro Exodus Guide gamepressure

1. Metro Exodus players may be upset at the fact that there is no manual slider to change the field of view (FOV) for the game, leaving them to have an uncomfortable experience in some cases. But, as..
  2. IGN's Metro Exodus complete strategy guide and Walkthrough will lead you through every step of the way in your quest to find a life beyond the tunnels o
  3. Metro Exodus gives you access to a limited number of crafting options when you aren't at a workbench. To access the crafting kit in your backpack, hold L1 or LB and then A or X. You'll still be..
  4. Metro Exodus does allow you to manually save. To do this, bring up the pause menu. There will be a Quick Save option at the top of the pause menu. Click on this, and the tiles will appear in the..
Wallpaper weapons, Metro Exodus, Pavel bondarenko, road

Walkthrough - Metro Exodus Wiki Guide - IG

1. In nvidia control panel chose Metro or add game there manually, than: Maximum prerender frame - 1 Shadercache - OFF Threaded optimization - ON Texture Filtering - Max Performance Then you go to C/username/game saves/metro exodus and find config file there, find a line r_enum_ssaa 10 and changed it to r_enum_ssaa 1 Hope it will help you like it helped me, good luck. Last edited by.
  2. Metro Exodus is finally out! However, the options menu is pretty lackluster. Here's a quick tutorial on how to change your field of view (FOV), completely.
  3. Vehicles in the Metro are usually any mode of transport used on train tracks or for quick movement on the surface. They are either manual or auto. 1 Overview 1.1 Manual 1.2 Auto 2 Appearances 2.1 Metro 2033 2.2 Metro: Last Light 2.3 Metro Exodus 3 Gallery There are many different types of mobiles in the Metro each perfected for a specific need. It should be noted that there are two modes of.
  4. Metro Exodus wants you to be stealthy, but sometimes you need to put some lead down range. Thankfully, 4A Games gives you plenty of guns to play with, from six-shooter pistols to Gatling guns and.

Here's how to save manually in Metro Exodus. Advertisement. Hit the menu button on your console or PC. Scroll down to quick save and select it (the A button on Xbox One) Hey presto, the game is. METRO EXODUS HOT FIX - 27 MAY 2020. We are pleased to let you know that the latest hotfix for Metro Exodus has now been deployed. This includes Denuvo removal, filter fix for Sam's Story and Epic save backups. We thank you for your patience during the wait for this update. The hotfix for Stadia users will follow, stay tuned for updates. Hotfix notes are as follows: Removed Denuvo from Steam.

Metro Exodus Walkthrough - Metro Exodus Guide

↑ Metro Exodus Windows Store version is a joke - last accessed on 2019-06-10 ↑ Verified by User:Anthraksi on 2019-06-12 No option in-game, tried by editing the config, but nothing happened. ↑ Reddit /r/metro_exodus :: Caspian Sea Lighthouse Crashing ↑ Steam Community - Metro Exodus: Fix for Fatal Cras Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders. Check the Great Selection of Games Today Part of metro exodus manual pdf attempt to understand how the right pass by using this item will attempt to you as your way. Laying around for surviving your lighter out or other ammo but, adding or other. Attachments as a large volume of these cookies we have your way. Fully stock yourself up at the metro pdf also make sure to reflect content exclusive to matter in hand in need to too much. If you're planning to play Metro Exodus on your PC, then knowing the proper keybindings and controls is going to be important. You can easily find all of these controls outlined in the game's.

Metro Exodus manual ?, page 1 - Forum - GOG

1. #1066 Updated Metro: Exodus - Gold Edition v1.0.0.7 + All DLCs + Bonus Content. Genres/Tags: Action, Shooter, First-person, 3D Companies: 4A Games, Deep Silver Languages: RUS/ENG/MULTI14 Original Size: 72.2 GB Repack Size: from 45.2 GB [Selective Download] Download Mirrors (with Fixed Installer) 1337x | KAT - [.torrent file only] RuTor ; Tapochek.net; Filehoster: MultiUpload (10+ hosters.
  2. Metro Exodus; Where to find another 6x scope? User Info: iSystem. iSystem 1 year ago #1. Hey guys, so I used to have a 6x scope on all three of my guns (Kalash, the sniper rifle, and the Tikhar) buy I lost my autosave and had to start from my last manual quick save, which was back in the beggining of Caspian, when I still only had 2 6x scopes. Where in Caspian do I find a 6x scope again? I.
  3. Open steam_emu.ini in game root with any text editor and add BlockConnection=1 on a new line after Offline=0, then save the file Open C:\Users\Public\Documents\Steam\CODEX\412020\remote\user.cfg in any text editor and edit lang_sound and lang_text params (lang_sound us & lang_text us - for English, in example) Repeat the same operation with C:\Users\\Saved Games\metro exodus.
  4. imize the game Open Task Manager Click on Details tab Search for the process metroexodus.exe or MetroE.exe from the list. Right click on the process and Set Priority to High. This fixed it for me. You can also try this: Open Nvidia Control Panel Click on Manage 3D settings > Program Settings > and locate metroexodus.exe from the drop down menu. Add if not.
  5. Metro Exodus Guide - 15 Best Tips And Tricks You Need To Keep In Mind. Survive the harsh post-nuclear Russia with these 15 basic helpful pointers
  6. Metro Exodus is a daunting and tough game, especially on the higher difficulty settings. But with these handy tips, you'll make it through each stop and arrive safely at your destination
  7. The inventory system in Metro Exodus is a bit wonky, requiring multiple buttons for certain actions. This includes taking out your backpack, which you receive after the opening moments of the campaign. Once you have it, all you need to do to use it is hold LB and press A on Xbox One, hold L1 and press X on PS4, or hold I on PC. Once you do this you'll take out your backpack and access it and.

Initially I assumed it was Metro being buggy rather than a card issue, as I had 10 hours of AC Origins and several on BF V working fine. I installed SOTR to try and prove it was just a Metro issue and was proved wrong. Interestingly none of the benchmarks caused any issues, even after I'd reached the crash after a few minutes point all of them ran without problems. It's only stress tests and. Gibt es irgendwo eine User Manual mit den Tastenbelegungen? Zuletzt bearbeitet: 03.09.2014. 03.09.2014 #2 Holvgar. Dabei seit 16.01.2014 Beiträge 3.626 Xbox Gamertag Holvgar die Y taste gedrückt halten und dann mit dem steuerkreuz die gewünschte granate auswählen. fire in the hole!! Reaktionen: SamFlynn und Volbeater. 03.09.2014 #3 X. xhellhoundx. Dabei seit 23.11.2013 Beiträge 185. Edit.

View and Download Microsoft Metro Exodus: Expansion Pass instruction manual online

All Weapons - Modded Savegame at Metro Exodus Nexus - ModsNVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Founders Edition Review - Page 6

Metro Exodus Controls: PC Keyboard, Playstation 4 & Xbox One. After two games spent in the claustrophobic gloom of the Moscow Metro, it's a strange sensation, at least for a Metro game, to suddenly be staring across a vast, sun-bleached desert Before you jump into Metro: Exodus, it helps to have a grasp of the basic controls. You have a lot of options in the game regardless of the platform you're playing on, and mastering the controls will only make things easier for you. Nerds and Scoundrels can help with that! We've put together a handy guide for all of the controls for Metro: Exodus on PS4 as well as Xbox 1. Keep reading for.

Copyright © 2020 4A Games Ukraine. All trademarks are property of their respective owners Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created. Explore the Russian wilderness across vast, non-linear levels and follow a thrilling story-line that spans an entire year through spring, summer and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter.

Metro Exodus is the third entry in the Metro franchise, a video game centered around post-apocalyptic life in Moscow subway tunnels. In this guide, we'll show you how to play Metro Exodus on Linux. Metro Exodus on Linux. Metro Exodus works very well on Linux, but only with Proton's help, a feature built into the Linux version of Steam. For this reason, we'll need to go over how to. Willkommen im Metro Wiki! Im Metro Wiki findest du Informationen über die Bücher von Dmitry Glukhovsky sowie seinem Metro-Universum und die Spiele Metro 2033, Metro Last Light und Metro Exodus.Ihr findet hier Informationen zu Personen, Waffen, Gegnern und vieles mehr Metro Exodus is another first-person shooter video game that was launched in 2019 and third-batch of the Metro game series based on the Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Night. It's developed by 4A Games and published by Deep Silver in 2019. The game is available on Windows PC, Google Stadia, PlayStation 4, Xbox One platforms. Now, if you're one of the Metro Exodus players and if you're facing. Metro system, to warn the remnants of mankind of a terrible impending threat . Your journey takes you from the forgotten catacombs beneath the subway to the desolate wastelands above, where your actions will determine the fate of mankind . Important Health Warning About Playing Video Games Photosensitive Seizures A very small percentage of people may experience a seizure when exposed to.

Metro Exodus crafting guide PC Game

Better Colors Reshade at Metro Exodus Nexus - Mods and

Manual Save? :: Metro Exodus General Discussion

Metro Exodus WILLKOMMEN ZU METRO EXODU

Manual; 0 of 0 File information. Last updated 19 February 2019 8:54AM. Original upload 19 February 2019 8:54AM. Created by Digital Dreams . Uploaded by haskeer212. Virus scan. Safe to use . Tags for this mod. Tag this mod Description; Files 1; Images 22; Videos 3; Posts 84; Bugs 0; Logs; Stats; Current section. Viewing: About this mod. Metro Exodus Redux Enhances colors, shadows, tonemapping. It's Good Playing Metro Exodus In Russian. Luke Plunkett. 2/18/19 7:00PM. 45. 4. I'm not normally someone who bothers wading into the subs vs dubs argument when it comes to stuff like anime or. Metro: Exodus. DOOM DASH was live. July 6 wife dad please but you leave people need you and you pursue your selfie some session but now this to stop that's only metro nothing else and the order is here to defend it because if not us then who you look fine to me so get ready to go then will discuss your transfer to police we need to talk I'll get the doctor Arthyon please promise me this. Metro Exodus is an occasionally open world first person shooter. You can quicksave, quickload, and the game autosaves at certain points—but there is no way to manually make saves. I usually make a few redundant saves at various points in any game's playthrough (when I'm allowed) that let me undo major decisions later on if I end up not liking them. It's not something I've used. Metro Exodus also happens to be an ideal game for those who currently own an Nvidia RTX 2000 series video card and want to try out the ray tracing features. So, let's get packing for a trip! So.

Exodus is the kind of product you fall in love with the first time you use it, and that's quite rare in the cryptocurrency world. 99Bitcoins. Exodus was built with beginning cryptocurrency users in mind, but is also ideal for most mainstream cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are looking for a secure, easy to use, beautiful wallet. Coinbureau. With its simplicity, this wallet is great for. Metro Exodus is available now for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. New Game Plus and Developer Commentary. New Game Plus adds a whole new dimension to repeat play-throughs of the campaign. Modify the. Finden Sie Top-Angebote für metro exodus ps4 bei eBay. Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel Finden Sie Top-Angebote für PS4 PS5 Spielesammlung Horror Resident Evil 3 The Last of us Metro Exodus TOP bei eBay. Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel

User manual for the NVIDIA Metro Exodus Game Bundle contain basic instructions that need to be followed during installation and operation. Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully. Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations. User manual is an integral part of any NVIDIA product, and if it is sold or. With its open world apocalypse, a Metro Exodus guide is handy to help you navigate the dangers of its nuclear hellscape. Coming up we've got tips, weapons pointers, map highlights and just about. In Metro: Exodus, weapons degrade as they are used by becoming dirty, and this affects their performance. You can typically see the cleanliness of your weapons as the visual of them changes: if it.

How To Change Metro Exodus FOV And Motion Blur Settings On P

Metro: Exodus is a First-Person, Action, Shooter, Open-World, and Adventure game published by Deep Silver released in 2019. When you play Metro: Exodus you will enjoy the following styles of play. In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game. Action games are usually a bit faster. Another reason for Metro Exodus to crash could be your GPU, either the GPU is overclocked or old. Revert the GPU back to its default GPU clock if its overclocked even if it's factory overclocked. As for the old GPU, I would suggest that you drop its GPU clock by 100 Mhz and it'll stabilize the game. In case you don't want to mess with the GPU clocks, players can cap the game's FPS. Set. Metro Exodus is the continuation of the Metro saga, a series of action and survival video games set in an apocalyptic world located in Russia and Eastern Europe. This sequel goes one step beyond.

TU3SD4Y&#39;S METRO Oberland - Custom Settlement Location atMetro 2033 AK-47 [Left 4 Dead 2] [Skin Mods]

Metro Exodus Wiki Guide - IG

Metro Exodus: Beginner's Guide to Surviving the Nuclear

Metro Exodus uses ray-traced global illumination, the first such game to do so. This feature requires an RTX graphics card and carries a very heavy performance hit. Performance Impact - 5/5. Metro Exodus shares the same story as its predecessors, Metro 2033 (2010) and Metro: Last Light (2013). But unlike those games, Exodus escapes the dark, brooding setting of Moscow's subway and. Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created. Compatibility. Overview; Media; Tips; Forum; Mac Rating. Runs Well Last Tested: 20.0.2 (2) CrossOver Linux Rating. Unrated Chrome OS Rating. Unrated About Ratings; Rating Breakdown; 1. Install.

Metro Exodus is a first-person action survival game in development at 4A Games and is scheduled to launch on February 22, 2019, for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Source: PCGamesHardware. Will. This page is not a piece of advice to remove Metro Exodus by 4A Games from your PC, we are not saying that Metro Exodus by 4A Games is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Metro Exodus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified. Metro Exodus, released on February 15, 2019, is the third title in the Metro first person survival shooter franchise and is based on both the events of the previous two games and Dmitry Glukhovsky's third novel Metro 2035.The game continues Artyom's story, where he ends up setting in motion a chain of events that leads him, his wife Anna, and squad of Rangers lead by Anna's father Colonel. Metro Exodus - Sam's Story is an expansion to the popular action game that follows the US marine's story with new areas to explore. To play Sam's story, you need to get the DLC and already have the original game on your PC. Then, you get tossed into a brand-new storyline, together with another massive open map and several smaller areas for exploration. A new setting means that you'll.

MSI GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER GAMING X Review - Page 2 of 13

While you don't level up in Metro Exodus, there are upgrades to be found in the world. Check out this Metro Exodus upgrade location guide to make sure you don't miss any. Some of these upgrades are game changers Download Metro Exodus Patch 1.2 Update. Run program and install on PC Win 7/8/10. How to Fix Metro Exodus crashes on launch guides. See manual solution found. Release date: 15th of February 2019. It would not be a problem if the levels crashes on launch were reduced by half, cutting out at least half of the battles and mixing action shots with puzzles, platforming, racing and other non. Metro Exodus 4A Games Information. Metro Exodus is the Brand New Thriller Shooter from the kings and queens at 4A Games. 4A Games have had significant success with previously developing and producing games such as Metro 2033 Metro Redux and much more.. At Chaos Hour we have not yet encountered any issues with Metro Exodus running sluggish or dropping frames

Vehicles | Metro Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Metro Exodus How to save Is there autosave or multiple

Metro 2035 (Russian: Метро 2035) is a 2015 post-apocalyptic science fiction novel by Russian author Dmitry Glukhovsky.It is Glukhovsky's third novel in the Metro series, serving as a sequel to Metro 2033 and Metro 2034.Like previous novels in the series, Metro 2035 is primarily set in the Moscow Metro and the ruins of Moscow itself in the aftermath of a nuclear apocalypse Metro: Exodus - PS4 Controls; INSOMNIA: The Ark PC Keyboard Controls; Shadow of the Tomb Raider PC Keyboard Controls; Bright Memory PC Keyboard Controls; Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked * Name. Email. Website. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed. Trends. Legends of Ellaria PC Keyboard.

Stuttering fixed :: Metro Exodus General Discussion

Metro Exodus is the third game in the Metro first-person survival horror series, developed by 4A Games. The series is loosely based on novels by Dmitry Glukhovsky, where the surface of Moscow is destroyed and irradiated by a nuclear war, driving the remnants of humanity into the underground metro tunnels between the city. The Metro series' trademark, to this point, has been a well. Metro 2033 Komplettlösung zum Metro Redux-Abenteuer: Metro 2033 Komplettlösung zum Metro Redux-Abenteuer: In einem Video-Walkthrough zu Metro 2033 geleiten wir euch sicher durch die Enzeitwelt. Metro: Exodus - PS4 699 Kč Redaktor Michal Jonáš na svém GamesBlog.cz napsal zajímavý článek o problematickém způsobu distribuce Metro Exodus na PC. Kritizuje tam, že v balení krabicovky chybí tištěný manuál, zatímco na čtyřstránkový reklamní leták na knižní trilogii místo uvnitř kupodivu bylo, takže nelze hovořit o snaze o šetření našich lesů Siga novas histórias do mundo do Metro com a chave do Steam PC do Metro Exodus Expansion Pass. Nesta passagem, você experimentará duas peças principais de DLC orientado para a história para o jogo FPS de ação, ambientado no emocionante mundo pós-apocalíptico inspirado na série de livros de Dmitry Glukhovsky Metro Exodus is a first-person shooter game with survival horror and stealth elements. Set in the post-apocalyptic wasteland of the former Russian Federation, the player must cope with the new hazards and engage in combat against mutated creatures as well as hostile humans. The player wields an arsenal of hand-made weaponry which can be customized through scavenging materials and a crafting.

Metro Exodus How To Change FOV, No Motion Blur, Windowed

Download von Metro: Exodus nur über den Epic-Store. Die Download-Version des dritten Metro-Teils ist für ein Jahr ausschließlich im Epic-Store zu erwerben, wie vor einigen Wochen überraschend bekannt wurde. Das führte zu der Vermutung, dass sich der erst vor 2 Wochen veröffentlichte Titel deutlich schlechter verkaufen könnte als der. Violence In Metro Exodus from Deep Silver and 4A Games, you play as a survivor still clinging to life in the tunnels of the Metro in Moscow, 25 years after a nuclear war devastated the world. Fight against poisoned elements, mutated beasts, and paranormal horrors. Use stealth to explore the Russian wilderness across vast, non-linear levels and use deadly force to take out threats. Follow a. Downloads. Beta 3.16.1 - Released March 13th 2021 - Installer (.exe) Note: 64-bit only! Beta 3.9 - Released May 29th 2015 - Windows Installer (.msi) (last 32-bit edition Metro Exodus, the latest entry in the series which is releasing next year, will see players leaving the etro behind following the events of the last title and exploring the world in search of a.

Vehicles Metro Wiki Fando

Metro Exodus is an epic, story driven first person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created. Explore the Russian wilderness across vast, non linear levels and follow a thrilling story line that spans an entire year through spring, summer and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter. The. Metro Exodus jumps between telling a genuinely atrociously stupid story and outright refusing to tell the story unless you beg it to say anything. The story, as it is, is just boring, but the fact that you essentially have an all new cast, while the main character is still a mute dummy isn't helping. The obnoxious love interest from Last Light returns and is, in fact, the main focus of. Metro Exodus nails the gameplay on the head with the feel of slow, mechanical and stressful shooting while also keeping the usual features such as the gas mask. Though vehicles are hard to control and more often than not are just annoying. At its core Metro Exodus tells a human story about hope. Players will leave behind the familiar Moscow Metro system very quickly as they venture out into. Metro Exodus is a rare first person shooter than places its story before its gunfights, prioritising empathy and humanity of explosions and violence. It may not be perfect but it's unlike anything else you'll play this year. Street Price$ 59.99. March 3, 2019. Pros. Gorgeous graphics and art direction, excellent level design, great story, open-ended structure works well with horror trappings. Metro Exodus: 2019: Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition: 2021: Key points. Arguably better lighting than Redux with dark levels and an almost complete lack of lens flares. The OS X and Linux versions are graphically limited. Has worse performance than Redux. General information. Port Report: Metro: Last Light. Official forums at thq.com. Official Discord server for game series. Unofficial Metro Wiki.

AMD Radeon RX 6800 and RX 6800 XT Review | RDNA 2 OverviewNVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Founders Edition Review - Page 5Disidencia Sin Animo de Lucro CMM (Nuestro granito de
  • Carrow Road.
  • Zxing js tutorial.
  • DALI Nachteile.
  • Villa kaufen Sonsbeck.
  • Kreuzbergring 32 Göttingen.
  • Sprachförderung KindergartenArbeitsblätter.
  • Spanische Mehlspeisen.
  • Keekoon App not working.
  • Alice Guschelbauer geschieden.
  • Step by Step Flexline Test.
  • 4mm Flobert Munition.
  • NH3 Elektrophil.
  • Schauspieler mit anfangsbuchstabe B.
  • Emulator mit Controller spielen.
  • Unfall A565 heute.
  • Ladekabel Schutz iPhone.
  • Rose 'knirps erfahrungen.
  • Reuffel Koblenz buchempfehlungen.
  • Psychiater Dillingen Saar.
  • Saldenburg.
  • Was verdient ein Fotograf.
  • ALDI CD Player.
  • Pawhut Hundeanhänger XXL.
  • Freut mich zu hören, dass es dir gut geht.
  • Fernbedienung Garagentor lernfähig.
  • Schematherapie Kindmodi.
  • Witcher 1 Geist des Spielers.
  • Bildungszentrum Geidorf.
  • Access Supermoto 320.
  • Lohnfortzahlung private Krankenversicherung Arbeitgeber.
  • Afrikaner schubst Kind vor Zug.
  • Kleiderschrank Organizer IKEA.
  • Hungersnot Mittelalter.
  • Trockenblumen Online Österreich.
  • Weidmüller beschriftungsdrucker.
  • VPS Server Test.
  • Vertraulich 6 Buchstaben.
  • Sternhaufen Namen.
  • Bedienung Canon AE 1.
  • Appalachian State University ranking.
  • BIPA zentrale Wiener Neudorf.